Saturday, June 11, 2011

Featured Vendor: Studio Cake

A little bit about Bethann, owner of Studio Cake, two time winner of Food Network Challenges....

One of my dearest friends describes me as a person who is quick to dream, laugh and do. It is with sentiment that Studio Cake was born - the evolution of a ceramic sculptor, Stanford grad, NASA engineer, kitchen enthusiast and Mom of two, to cake designer and baker. I have a passion for striking textural and functional art and a sweet, buttery tooth to match it. I was once told that walking into my home is like stepping into one of my cakes - a colorful, vibrant, eclectic mix, warm and inviting, alive and full of contagious energy for friends and family - this is the way that I live and bake each and every studio cake. Please visit her Website for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment